giorgiotave Community Manager • ultima modifica di giorgiotave
La novità annunciata da StreamYard: il Team Plan!
Sto seguendo l'evento dove stanno annunciando cose
- [Estate 2021] Il Team Plan, con più persone che possono gestire le cose: Admin, Creator, Co-Host. Sono dei ruoli.
Ottimo per gestire più eventi, con più show.
giorgiotave Community Manager • ultima modifica di
Tristan John Griffiths sul gruppo ufficiale scrive
NEW FEATURE ANNOUNCMENT
TEAM ACCOUNTS #SYsummit
[ Coming This SUMMER ]
3 New Roles in TEAM ACCOUNTS
- ADMINS - Do EVERYTHING
- CREATOR - Go live & create on account
- Co-Hosts - Show up and & help with on screen elements
How many workspaces / shows?
Shows / workspaces
- Can separate assets
- Could designate to different team members
If on PRO Plan - Can I upgrade to Team ?
Teams Still Activation Code?
- Not live yet
- We are working on this ATM
- Login Code on their own account
How many banner / Brand Under each Workspace / Show?
- Details TBC
- Replaces Brands - Different way to manage this
- Shows instead of brands?
Does having co-hosts cut into 10 allowed on screen?
- Yes they count
- Pro plans allows 12 backstage
Want to stream to yours and co-hosts accounts
- Yes they add from their account so no need to share log in info
- Allows streaming to both platforms
Can Participant respond to live comments?
- Looking to bring this in for all not just teams
- Creators can create comments
- Co-Hosts can't add comments?
- In group who does it say is LIVE in a FB Group ?
- Adding ability to have PAGE go live?