Acquisto musica per YouTube su Jamendo.com
Ciao a tutti, mi chiedevo se qualcuno di voi avesse ancora usato jamendo.com per la musica del proprio canale.
Nel mio caso concreto sto avviando un nuovo canele e avevo bisogno di una musica uguale per ogni video da usare come intro.
Ho acquistato sul sito in questione un brano con licenza standard pensando che andasse bene. Purtroppo oggi sono tornato a leggere in dettaglio i termini e condizioni di utilizzo (scriti solo in inglese) ed ho scoperto che la licenza standard consente l'utilizzo illimitato dello stesso brano solo se il canale youtube è la tua attività professionale principale. Diversamente dovresti comprare una singola licenza per ogni video (a 50 euro piu' tasse cadauna).
Questo mi sembra veramente assurdo... ho capito bene?
E poi chi stabilisce che il canale sia o meno la mia attività professionale principale??
Qualcuno di voi ha avuto esperienze in tal senso?
linki i termini o fai copia incolla?
Un estratto dalle condizioni di utilizzo.
Il punto 6 per quanto assurdo sembra inequivcabile.. ma poi chi stabilisce se è la mia attività professionale principale? Ed in base a quali parametri?
188.8.131.52. "Standard" license permitted uses A Standard license authorizes You to:
(1) Modify or adapt the Work, for the purpose of the uses hereby permitted, provided that You do not modify the Work to the prejudice of any moral rights retained by the Artists;
(2) Use and reproduce the Work for the purpose of synchronizing it as music for professional and commercial websites. For the avoidance of doubt, said synchronization of the Work shall only allow background (passive) listening experience by online end users;
(3) Use and reproduce the Work for the purpose of synchronizing it in professional, corporate and commercial videos, advertisements and any audio content, and communicate the Project to the public online (e.g. webradio, webcast, podcast, website video, online advertisement). However, broadcasting the Project through paid or subscription-based online TV and/or making it available to the public through any type of paid or subscription-based video on demand service are not allowed under the Standard license and require a Full Scale license;
(4) Use and reproduce the Work for the purpose of synchronizing it in a music-on-hold system for telephones or answering machines for one office or location only. For the avoidance of doubt, the Standard license does not cover any music-on-hold services for telephones or answering machines included in a service package offered by a company such as, for example, a reseller or a distributor;
(5) Communicate the Project to the public internally within a company or any other organization or legal entity (e.g. through an Intranet, for internal meetings, for training materials).
(6) Use and reproduce the Work for the purpose of synchronizing it in an unlimited number of episodes of a podcast series, or in an unlimited number of videos uploaded on the same YouTube channel (or similar video platform) provided that such podcasting activity or YouTube channel constitutes Your main professional activity as an individual or as a legal entity. For the avoidance of any doubt, this means for example that only one Standard license cannot be used to upload on YouTube videos advertising products and/or services if the sale or distribution of such products and/or services constitutes Your main professional activity (i.e. in such a case, You need one Standard license for each video).
(7) Use and reproduce the Work for the purpose of synchronizing it in a TV pilot episode or a Radio pilot episode and communicate this Project (pilot episode) to the public on any corresponding medium (analogue and digital TV / Radio, whether terrestrial or via cable or satellite; on the Internet).
(8) Use and reproduce the Work for the purpose of synchronizing it with any audio content and broadcast the Project on local/regional terrestrial radios (i.e. which do not have a nationwide coverage).
(9) Use and reproduce the Work for the purpose of synchronizing it with a mobile application, and distribute the Project in up to 1,000,000 (one million) digital copies (whether for free or paid), through the download of said mobile application on smart phones, connected devices and tablets via mobile applications stores including, among others, Google Play Store, Apple Store, Windows Phone Store, Amazon Store and Tizen. The aforementioned 1,000,000 downloads limit is to be considered a maximum limit all mobile applications stores combined worldwide. The Project cannot, however, be a music mobile application enabling its users to listen to and/or download music. Moreover, the Standard license does not allow the use of the Work(s) in mobile video editors or similar mobile applications allowing an unlimited number of end users to create an unlimited number of video projects containing the Work(s).
Poi nell FAQ riportano anche questo:
**A Standard license grants you the following rights:
**Modify or adapt the track to synchronize it with the below-mentioned projects
You can cut the track, use loops of it and change its volume (fade-in; fade-out).
You can NOT modify the work itself (e.g. remix the track, add lyrics to the track).
**Synchronize one track with one video or audio content that is published online
Use the track in any professional, corporate, commercial videos, advertisements.
Use the track in any audio content.
Publish the project online (Internet uploads have no geographical limits).
The broadcast on paid or subscription-based online TV is NOT included (e.g. Netflix, Primevideo). For this, the Full Scale license is required.
**Use one track for an unlimited number of episodes in an online video channel or podcast series
One Standard license allows you to synchronize one track with an unlimited number of videos of a video channel (e.g. YouTube channel, Facebook profile) or with an unlimited number of episodes of one podcast, that is broadcast online (no geographical limitation).
This right ONLY applies if your video channel or podcast series is your main professional activity, as an individual or as a legal entity (e.g. a company).
If the video channel or podcast series is not your main professional activity, then you will require one license per video that is synchronized with the track.
Credo che vogliano evitare che tu lo compri per una cosa e poi lo usi per tutto. Credo sia questo.
Vediamo se si trova uno esperto in questo, un avvocato