• User Attivo

A me piace giocare Imperium

alt text - Questa immagine si vede nell'anteprima ma non nel post. Bah!

Grafico collegamento diretto: https://i.postimg.cc/8z9vMBtq/a-search.png
    Secondo un'indagine americana la situazione non sembra così catastrofica dopo l'aggiornamento dell'algoritmo di Google.
    Infatti soltanto 1/4 di siti di affiliazione dichiara di aver riscontrato un impatto negativo sul loro traffico.
    Il 59% non ha avvertito significative variazioni, mentre il 16% ha avuto un beneficio.

No perché, mi avevate scoraggiato un bel pò... 😊

Only 25.1% Of Affiliate Marketers Have Been Negatively Impacted By Recent Search Algorithm Updates.

If you take a peek into the average affiliate marketing forum, you’ll see many people reporting that their site traffic has tanked due to recent search algorithm updates.

Given the vocal negative sentiment about recent updates that has taken hold of the industry, we found it surprising that only a fourth of affiliate marketers saw a negative impact from recent updates.

We also noticed an interesting lack of correlation when filtering for negative impact across traffic sizes, experience levels, and niches. This suggests that the niche, size, and age of the websites did not play a decisive role.

It’s tough to determine exactly why these sites lost traffic, but we believe lack of EEAT may be one of the most likely causes.

authorityhacker.com/affiliate-marketing-survey/

• User Attivo

c'era anke caesar di simile.. e ovviamente tutti gli "age of" ..
    in questo momento a parte (far finta di :sbonk: ) studiare e programmare asp .net so giocando a scudetto, manageriale di calcio..

• User

calcio noooooo

a me piacciono gli strategici

• Community Manager

io gioco a Patrician 3 l'impero dei mari conosci?