• User

Adivor ti regala un dominio .com e l'hosting a vita

**Come da titolo sul mio blog è partito un contest che regalerà al 1 marzo 3 hosting professionali (a vita) e 3 domini .com (per un anno).

Per partecipare a questo contest basta scrivere una recensione, anche in italiano, e citare il post originale presente a questo indirizzo: CONTEST: Win a Free Domain & Free Hosting For Your WordPress Blog | AdivorBlog

Cito il post originale presente sul mio blog....in inglese....per delucidazioni non esistate a chiedere ed a spargere la voce.**

How works this contest:

To participate you have to write a UNIQUE review of Adivorblog.com and post it to your blog.

On 1st March 2008 I will chose 3 winners that had written the 3 better and complete review about my blog.

* Free Domain Name & Free WordPress Blog Hosting Contest Rules

By entering the contest, you agree with these rules and agree to be bound by their terms. If you do not agree with these rules, please do not enter the Contest.

The review

1. The review must be least 200 words long and link to AdivorBlog.com is a blog for all interner readers, this contest page, and at least one other post.
    2. When linking to a post, you should use the title of the post as your anchor text.
    3. To enter your review, please write and wait pingback on this thread or using the Contact form and tell me about it.
    4. Reviews can be positive, negative or neutral but they have to be genuine and informative and not thrown in with another post (UNIQUE).
    5. All qualify entries will be linked from future posts at Adivorblog.com depending on how things go. The entries will be grouped into batches, and each batch consists of 5 entries.
    6. Entries from blog warez, spam and sex will not be accepted.
    7. Your blog must be at least 6 months old and contain at least 20 earlier posts to qualify
    8. The contest will run for 3 months, end on 01/03/2008
    9. Rules are all subject to changes as necessary. Please refer to this post for updates. I would recommend you to subscribe to Adivorblog.com feed to keep track with the latest development regarding this contest and other news.

· The free domain name

1. Free domain is for 1 year. You can renew afther this periodat Internet Domain Name Registration, Domain Transfers. Your domain name search starts here.
    2. You have to send me personal information for buy the domain for you.
    3. You have 3 chances of winning a free domain. Regardless of whether you win or not, you?ll be linked from Adivorblog.com. This is good for your PageRank and Technorati ranking.

· The free WordPress blog hosting

1. The free hosting will remain as long as I am able to retain my dedicated server - meaning as long as I am in business 🙂
    2. The free hosting is strictly for WordPress blog hosting only. I configure for you a standard wordpress blog setup.
    3. You may use the free domain name you?ve won earlier or any other domain name you wish with the free hosting.
    4. Your blog will be hosted on the same server where Adivorblog.com is currently hosted. However, I reserve the right to transfer your blog into other share hosting package if necessary. Regardless where your blog is hosted, I will pay the hosting free for you.
    5. I?ll help you setup the domain name and hosting on the new server. While you can ask me any questions regarding the server setup, I do not usually offer hosting support. From my experience hosting other people websites, you?ll probably rarely need support once your blog is up and running.
    6. You may not host a blog with the following content: Adult, racial intolerance, violent, gambling, get rich quick schemes, or any other content that is illegal or promotes illegal activity.
    7. Your free hosting package will come with the following features:

VHC host Controll Pannel
    Linux Operating System
    500 MB disk space
    10 Gig monthly data transfer
    2 MYSQL Databases
    2 FTP
    2 Sub domains
    10 POP3 Accounts
    Permanent 100 MBit/s-bandwidth (for all Root server)

Other features included in the package are CGI, PHP5, Perl, GD, SMTP, WebMail and all the necessary tools to help you get started right away. These specifications may change from time to time.