• User Attivo

Mi dispiace ma devo Ucciderti !!

Lo posto qui' perhce' a me pare una barzelletta mi sono fatto tante di quelle risate.. che mi e' venuto il singhiozzo 😄 .. allora stamattina mi arriva questa email:

Ogetto:VERY SORRY FOR You And Your Family

Sorry , A am very Very sorry for you, is a pity that this is how your life is going to end is a pity but I will like to give you some chance to help your self RIP. As you can see there is no need of introducing my self to you because I don't have any business with you, My work as I am talking to you now is just to kill you and a have to just do that as I have already been paid for that. Some one that I will not like to tell you the name came to me and told me that he want you and the whole of your family dead and he provide us with your name, Address and Phone Number and with my network I sent my boys to track you down and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you so I called the him back (I mean my client) and ask him of you email which I didn't tell him what I want to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and there telling me every thing about you. So I will like to know if you Like to live or die as some one has paid for you to die. LISTEN, I HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY CLIENT OF VIDEO TAPE, AND ALL I CAN DO NOW TO HELP YOU . IF YOU WILL LIKE TO LIVE OK.YOU DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME TO WAIST BECAUSE MY CLIENT IS PRESSURING ME TO CARRY ON WITH MY JOB ON YOU. KEEP THIS TO YOUR SELF AND ALL WAYS BE IN YOUR HOUR BEFORE 7:PM UNTIL WE GET THIS DONE. IF YOU SO DESIRE TO LIVE, DO NOT CONTACT THE POLICE BECAUSE IF YOU DO.............R.I.P. I am given you just two days to get back to me or I will just make a call and tell my boys to wipe you and your family out. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

:eheh::eheh::eheh::sbonk::D:D:D

Roba da matti.. :eheh: